awre pillows

Awre one of a kind new pillows, I recently collaborated with my girlfriend on this project. 
we picked up some fabric from a local arts and crafts store, some different color fabrics and
created a series of different one of a kind pillows. I utilized some of the designs I had 
and printed them on the fabric in a random manner, then my girlfriend helped me with the 
sewing and stuffing them.

these pillows are perfect for the everyday use.  

over all I'm pretty happy with the quality and the uniqueness of every single pillow, but because of the 
amount of work it took to create it will only be this limited run of 15 different pillows all with different
color fabric combinations. here are some photos of them.
















Comments

  1. Hello, we have one of your pillows! It's my son's favorite, and today he got it messy. Is there a washing guideline, or just gentle etc in the machines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im so sorry never replied, never saw this comment until now,just now actually. there was no washing guideline for them. I would suggest a superficial cleaning only. if you see this reply please respond i will send something from the new merch your way. follow my brand on instagram and DM. @AWREART

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts