Houstonmakerspace.com blog featured me recently


"lo que no se consigue con esfuerzo se consigue con palanca" Cafre

right yeah, well I'm fortunate enough to know people who are pretty damn
good at what they do, and who have pushed me and showed me the way.
not to mention how much time I invest in working, and experimenting with this project
since I started it. feels good to get some recognition for something I really enjoy doing.
I was recently featured on Houston maker space blog, which is an awesome platform for
local artist in houston who make hand made things, sculpture, painting, anything art related.
Alex Barber came to visit me and to check out my "studio", I'm so thankful for the oportunity
of being part of this blog. I really don't think its a big deal its a small feature they did, photos plus
some interview which made me want to keep going even in this adventure of creation.

check out the photos and interview in the link below.
 http://houstonmakerspace.com/blog/2014/1/20/meet-your-maker-monday-jesus-omar-ochoa


Comments

Popular Posts