fitted shirt; with screen printed logo. pattern all over

I like fitted shirts who doesn't. after searching for affordable shirts out there and not finding the right type of shirts in a reasonable price I decided to make my own. I told a few people I would make one, I don't think they thought I was serious. anyways I went and bought the fabric from a local store and begin journey.
I had a nice fitted shirt that I got for Christmas that I didn't like very much, so I took it apart to get the trace. I'm fairly new to sewing so it was a hustle getting the measurements and the stitching right.
I didn't just wanted a blank fitted shirt I wanted my logo on it, I screen printed the logo on the fabric with an oversize screen before I put it together. I used a basic pattern, elephant logo and the name of the brand.
the process was long and tedious but the end result was great, now I have a custom awre shirt that no one else will have; one of a kind. I wore the shirt to a friend's event and had a really positive response from friends and some people I didn't even know. anyways I'm happy with the end result and I'm looking forward to creating new and improved fitted shirts. I hope I can make some to sell or to give away, but well see.









Comments

Popular Posts